Thursday, May 3, 2012

Just Do Yourself a Favor

Today's Blog Me MAYbe schedule has me telling you about someone else.

Boy, are you in for a treat, my friends. When I started this blog in January of 2010, it wasn't too long before I somehow (I think it was through Sarah) stumbled across a blogger by the name of Joan Crawford.

She doesn't post frequently, really, or with any sort of schedule, but I feel the same level of excitement when I see a new post from her as when I see one from Hyperbole and a Half.

What I'm trying to TELL you is that JOAN IS FUNNY.

It's thanks to her blog that I first saw this video that changed my childhood memories forever.

But don't take my word for it...

Things I Yell At You

7 comments:

Alison Miller said...

That video was AWESOME!!! I especially loved the first one with the dragon. Amazing.

Thanks for sharing! And I'll have to check Joan out. :)

Joan Crawford said...

Aw, YOU! Thanks so much! This made my week :D

Summer Frey said...

I seriously sat here for over an hour, reading through all your old posts and laughing. I still can't get over your son licking his hands because they smelled good (duh).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the rec. I'll be heading over later.

Sarah Ahiers said...

OMG, right? And i'm pretty sure it was through me, since i found her through Teebore, my crit partner.
WE LURVE YOU JOAN!!!

Linda G. said...

Thanks for sharing the link. You're right--she's funny!

Lola Sharp said...

Yeah, Joan IS hilarious. I think I found her through Sarah, too, a long time ago.

Have a happy bday weekend.